Essex Homes proudly builds new home communities in the areas of Columbia, South Carolina and Charlotte, North Carolina. The builder constructions its homes with consideration given to the type of lifestyles enjoyed by today’s home buyers, as well as the need for living space and functionality.
Lake Wylie and Lake Murray were major influencers in the location chosen for several of Essex’s new home communities. The lake is a sought-after attraction by home buyers for many reasons, including the opportunity to enjoy endless summer activities. These communities offer a lake lifestyle that just can’t be beat. Amenities at the lake communities vary but often include convenient waterfront storage for your canoe or kayak, private boat ramps, nature trails, parks and playgrounds, community pools and clubhouses, fire pits and cook out areas. Find your lake oasis with Essex Homes today!
Essex Homes has three communities located near Lake Wylie, just a short drive from Charlotte. On the builder’s interactive map, you can see where each community is located:
- Handsmill: This extraordinary, gated waterfront community is located just 30 minutes from Uptown Charlotte. Designed to preserve the natural setting on which it’s built, this community offers amenities like the LEED-certified clubhouse, pool, nature trails and playground. At Handsmill, homes start in the mid-$300,000s.
- Tullamore: Offering a relaxed pace of life at an exceptional value, homeowners at Tullamore enjoy recreational activities on the lake just minutes away from the state line. Homes at this community start in the low $200,000s.
- Woodlands: Located in Rock Hill just south of Charlotte and within walking distance from the nationally-recognized India Hook Elementary is the Woodlands community. These homes feature granite countertops in the kitchen and baths, hardwood flooring, a smooth top range in the kitchen, tankless water heater, gas log fireplace and a sodded yard with prices starting in the $200,000s.
There are also four Essex Homes communities located along the shores of Lake Murray just outside of Columbia, South Carolina. Take a look at the builder’s interactive map for its Columbia communities:
- Foxchase: A major bonus of this community is the convenient access to the lake and nearby boat ramp! These estate-sized home sites feature semi-custom designer homes with stunning open-concept designs and all-brick exteriors. Homes will offer three to five- bedroom plans ranging in square footage from 2,400 to more than 4,000 with prices starting at $238,900. Only TWO homes remain in this community!
- Turner’s Pointe: Nestled on a secluded peninsula on the shores of fabulous Lake Murray lies the Turner’s Pointe community. Homeowners benefit from the luxurious lake life amenities that include a boat ramp, community pool and clubhouse; in addition, all interior and lake-view homes have their own private boat slip. Homes start in the high $300,000s.
- The Oaks at SummerLake: This active lifestyle community has an abundance of activities to enjoy including a community pool, lakeside clubhouse, pocket park, nature trails, and of course the lake. Homes here start at $263,700.
- The Enclave at Silver Creek: Located minutes away from Lake Murray, the homes at The Enclave at Silver Creek start at $200,000. With a new home in this community, residents will be just minutes away from endless summer activities that can be enjoyed on the lake.
If you’re ready to enjoy the ultimate lake lifestyle, visit one of Essex Homes’ lake communities in Columbia, South Carolina or Charlotte, North Carolina. For more information on any of these communities, visit www.essexhomes.net.